Wednesday 13 January 2016

Weather Checks

 disney alice in wonderland alice


13/01/2016 
Thursday it is predicted to snow so I am hoping to get a few shots in the snow hopefully. I need to plan it well if I am able to capture this. 



4/2/16 


I plan to film on this day outside so weather is vastly important, however due to the severe wind on the last attempt, I must make sure the wind is less strong and I will be able to record my actress this time. 




05/02/16

I plan to film on this day at Welton Waters my Rabbit scenes. However there looks like rain at around 7pm until 12am. So I may either change the day of filming, or I could adapt and incorporate rain into my video. However this will effect health and safety, especially in a muddy area where slipping issues may occur. 





flowers spring alice in wonderland animation disney





No comments:

Post a Comment