Tuesday 5 January 2016

My First Draft

ariana grande amas classy amas 2015 amas2015

My first draft





Although I was only able to complete a small amount of video. I feel that the parts I have done are effective and exactly how I wanted them to be. I spent 2 hours layering my video and the television screen and adjusting it so that the videos fit together. I did this by distorting the video of my main singer and placing each corner of the video into the screen.  I still need to adjust this in order to make sure it looks professional and fluid. 

The process involved using speed up and slow down mechanisms. On the first shot is a tracking and tilting shot which I slowed down in order to create a feeling of eeriness. 
I also used the 'Destorted Tv' which is a convention of the genre and similar to my textual analysis of Primadonna Girl by Marina and the Diamonds. 
amas amas 2015 ariana grande amas2015

No comments:

Post a Comment