Friday 22 January 2016

Raw Footage

These shots were taken from various filming days. I am using them as an example of my direction skills. This shot was taken, I wanted the Queen of Hearts to seem frightening and unsettling. I am instructing her to smile. I am not so keen with the mouth opening however I may work with this in my video.In total I have over 2 hours of footage that I will be able to use for my video, although some may seem very scruffy and useless, I intent to not repeat clips in my video once, and to constantly keep the audience engaged with different clips. Therefore, because I have filmed such a large excess amount I have put together a video to show a select few of the shots that I have with no editing or changes to it whatsoever (P.S. There may contain explicit language in the video - Disclaimer). 

No comments:

Post a Comment