Friday 29 January 2016

Choosing my label

The biggest decision an artist has to make, it can lead their career into the toilet or it could potentially make them a huge global star. 

This video concludes that as an artist I would want to be signed with Atlantic Records, this is due to the many opportunities of collaborations with similar artists, in the way the Marina and the Diamonds did with Charli XCX. As this has already be done I can be safe in assuming that if my artist were signed to Atlantic Records this too would happen for her. 
Also, the label has 525k followers on twitter, therefore able to boost my products, concerts and much more to half a million people for free. It also has 114k followers on instagram which is very handy for the same reason, however they would be able to show my album cover and this will reach that amount of people. On facebook they have 362,542 followers. 
Atlantic records are also a very established record label they have dealt with artists such as Led Zepplin in the past, therefore I would happily put my trust into them to guide my career further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment