Thursday 17 December 2015

Locations

wonderland alice in wonderland alice

I have visualised a few locations, this is because a professional video will use multiple locations in order to look professional.

Location 1 
I wish to use a bathroom scene as this can be an intertextual reference to when Alice has cried a river full of tears in the Disney Film Animation, this wold look effective if I was to turn off the bathroom lights and use a harsh light particularly from a torch of some sort. 



Location 2 

My garden, particularly up against the brick wall, which has a deep red colour to it in the light. This will give me a good postmodern element which will confuse time and space, this is because the clothing I have bought for the characters is very vintage, therefore mixing the urban street brick wall effect with the vintage clothing will almost give a juxtaposition and make it seem as if it is Alice and Wonderland 2.0 in the current day as opposed to back in time when it was supposed to be set. 

Location 3 



Playground, although I am not entirely sure which playground I will be using (as I have 3 local playgrounds) I will go to look at the weather on the day of filming and also the variety of equipment in those areas. I want to have a swing, slide and see-saw, this will add to the idea of the childlike references, however when people go on the see-saw at night it is seen as creepy, this is exactly the look I want to go for.So therefore I must make sure whichever playground I choose will have these activities available. 
alice in wonderland film cinema labyrinth maze

No comments:

Post a Comment