Friday 19 February 2016

Draft 2 + Feedback


Disney magic lightning walt disney mickey mouse

The video is now 1.40 mins, with still 2.00 minutes to go...

I have added to the video by 1 minute and 10 seconds. 
Notable editing techniques used are the following: 
-mirror effect 
-kaledescope effect 
-editing exposure
-editing saturation 
-editing the speed of clips 
-rewinding clips 
-fast paced editing 
-editing the clips to be in time with the music 
-lip syncing correctly 
-use of zoom
-pans
-tilts
-tracks 
STILL TO ADD!!!
-More lip syncing 
-two/three shots 
-shot reverse shot 
-match on action 
-editing with the special effects 
-transition effects 
-initial naming the video


Overall, I am happy with the turnout of this session of editing taken place on the 18/02/2016 
I spent a total of 6 hours on this piece of editing. I didnt actually expect it to become quite as abstract however, I am happy with the results. 
I asked for feedback from my friends and family... 



 
I have also made a Facebook group with ages of boys and girls with ages from 13-19. This way I can make sure it appeals to my target audience. 
Hollywood Suite movies music movie film

No comments:

Post a Comment