Monday 1 February 2016

Preparations before filming and makeup

disney makeup mulan fabulous glamorous

Makeup 1/2/16
Queen of Hearts 
DISCLAIMER!!! 
I TESTED ALL OF THE ACTORS/ACTRESSES WITH THE MAKEUP 24 HOURS BEFORE. I PUT A SMALL PATCH OF THE PRODUCTS ONTO THEIR NECK.

I used a water based white face paint for the foundation layer of this look. I used a regular foundation brush in order to achieve this. 
I then followed this through using a dark grey eyeshadow to sharply contour her face. As shown in the video below. 
I then used bright blue, teal and glitter for the eyeshadow, I had to use PVA glue in order to secure her eyebrows down. This made it easier to put the blue eyeshadow onto the eyebrows.
Following this I then did the lips, using sharpie (daring, I know), this is also in my health and safety grid. I felt that this gave a better effect and didn't rub off as easily as other lipsticks. 





The dreaded eyelashes
I then drew the mole on the face with a liquid eyeliner from Rimmel London. Following this then came the false eyelashes, which I had received three christmases ago from a distant aunt who thought 'festival lashes' were the in thing. At least they're getting their usage now. 

Mad Hatter

disney makeup lips mulan

No comments:

Post a Comment