Tuesday 22 March 2016

Editing the TV sections

tv art scary broken b&w




Firstly, my editing started with the TV introduction, this involved getting two clips to look as though it was in the tv whilst the TV was moving. (very challenging and time consuming). 
I have recorded the screen from when I did it. 

 





Towards the middle of the video there is another section where I have used the TV again, this time I have used the overlap tool on Final Cut Pro in order to give the clip some texture. I used a clip of the Queen of Hearts for this section. 





The end of the video is met by the destroying of the TV, this was only sped up and due to my lack of lighting when I was filming I didn't manage to capture the second the TV smashed (gutted, I know). - Blame my sister for that one!! 
I slowed down the clip x 50 in order to capture the glass coming out of the screen. 
In this shot I sped up the hammering of the TV. And increased exposure of white. 

 The very end

This is a still shot of the TV, similar to the one at the start. 


I used a preset I created from the TV scene before and then lowered the black exposure and increased the white exposure in order to create this effect. 
I  then layered the tv clip with a shot of Mollie in the bath, this reminded me of my textual analysis with Primadonna. As I used the 'bad tv' effect on Final Cut Pro. 




tv black heart broke broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment