Thursday 10 March 2016

Tracklist for my Digipak

My Tracklist has been thought out for some time.
Firstly, because I want my digipak to resemble Alice and Wonderland theme I had chosen a few songs which represent different elements to the film and book.

Typically in an album there is a theme, such as Beyoncés Sasha Fierce.
With Melanie Martinez she uses a storybook where the songs connect in a certain order onto each other.
I have chosen quite a few songs.


This is a playlist : 

IF YOU WANT TO SEE ALL OF THE VIDEOS YOU MUST CLICK THE TOP LEFT HAND BUTTON WHICH LOOKS LIKE THREE STRIPES!!!!!!

 



But what order should I put these songs in? 
I decided to cut a few and I have added - 'Cry baby' by Melanie Martinez as well, this is because it has continuity with my music video due to the rabbit mask, as previously explained. 
This is the playlist in the correct order with some cuts to the list and also some added. 

No comments:

Post a Comment