Tuesday 15 March 2016

Music Video Draft 3

chain curtain The video is now completely fully, there are no gaps all the way through.
I will still use feedback and my own personal perfectionist attitude to develop this further. This was completed on the 15/03/16. Overall the time editing was around 9 hours. 

My feedback was highly positive, I got a lot of good comments from people. As shown below.
These comments were very much appreciated. Although I recieved extremely positive feedback, I wanted all of my target audience to be very please and gratified by my music video. However, I feel as though I could improve certain shots of the music video. I wanted it to remain continuous throughout and one of my friends and mother pointed out that there are two particular shots that may need improving. (Below) 

No comments:

Post a Comment