Wednesday 9 March 2016

Time management update


disney alice in wonderland late white rabbit

So far, to be honest I'm falling behind schedule. 

Blog updates 

My blog posts are currently behind schedule, I would prefer to be evaluating at this time rather than other things which should have been completed in November.

Filming 

So far, I have everything I need already filmed. I may however see something of interest or get new ideas and film them, but the bulk of the video is complete.

Ancillary texts 

This is where I am most behind, I have yet to complete a draft I am proud of. However I have made a schedule to keep up to date with creating and constructing this. 

Editing 

My editing is absolutely fine, whenever I film something I tend to edit it straight away and add it to the video. So this is okay right now. 

How to improve 

I have purchased a diary, by which I am writing in dates that I should be doing certain things and then creating more and more organisational skills. 
This will prove to be effective as I will stick to the schedule which should leave me completely finished by the 24th April. 

rabbit tea alice in wonderland late film s

No comments:

Post a Comment