Friday 1 April 2016

Chart Upload

This is what my music video will look like on an alternative chart countdown. p.s. sorry about the watermark. 

Because I was using it on my own computer I have software called iSkysoft on a trial. I may consider to pay for the lifetime subscription in order to be able to get rid of this and also to make other videos for this project too. 


This is a segment from the 'Alternative charts', this would feature on YouTube or on MTV Alternative channel for example. I have used this in order to show what a clip from my video would look like in order to display my song in the charts. This would definitely be used in everyday life for my target audience and for alternative artists, so I think it was important that I used this method of showing my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment