Thursday 14 April 2016

My real digipak

Here is a short video to show my digipak, which I made in real life. I believe that this shows the realistic uses of the digipak. It demonstrates what the product would look like on the shelves as opposed to the on a computer. 

 Below are some images to show some other features: 
This is the disc that I created using a CD label maker and a CD disc. This would be what my CD would actually look like in person. Overall I am happy with it because it includes the fact that it is a DVD, copyright information and record label. 
This is my CD disc which contains the music as opposed to the video. I like this image because of the mirror effect onto the lighting image. This works effectively as it frames the writing on the CD. 
This is an image of underneath the CD. This is what the audience will see if they took out the disc. Although a very small detail, I find it very effective in what it does. It enables the audience to acknowledge the nature of the video and the music, which is ultimately rather trippy and psychedelic. 
This is the same effect as the previous image. It is giving the audience an idea that my artist really cares about them, as opposed to having nothing on this image it is almost like a surprise. 
This is the complete inside of my digipak. Overall, I would say that it is successful and effective. It is visually appealing and relates directly to my music video, creating a strong sense of house style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment