Tuesday 12 April 2016

Facebook feedback of my music video


On 7/4/16 I posted my music video onto Facebook. 
I have a lot of friends on Facebook and 5,000 followers so I thought it would give me good feedback. 
I have friends from different parts of the U.K., e.g. London, Manchester, Newcastle, Grantham, Liverpool and Birmingham. I also have friends from abroad e.g. Turkey, Australia (family), Italy (family) and Brazil. Therefore due to the increase in globalisation and the proliferation of media I am testing my product not only in the UK but across the globe. 
This is an array of examples of some Facebook feedback. 
This feedback is all extremely positive, this also includes many people of different ages and ethnicity. Therefore, suggesting that my music video is really appealing for everyone. This feedback was very good because it told me exactly what was good about the music video. He specifically refers to the visuals as being very good and professionally done, therefore telling me that this is my strongest part of the video. This then made me want to accent this strong feature into my ancillary texts as well, as opposed to putting emphasis on the fonts, the imagery used must relate directly to the music video because that is what people are wanting. This feedback also proved to be very helpful, the contrast in colours has been mentioned so again the very bold colours are drawing the attention of the target market. She seemed to be very consumed into my video therefore making me consider to not change anything about it, as my target audience are already very happy with my product. 
Above are some of the comments I got from my posting of the music video: 
"That's amazing Enea"
"Incredible!!"
"Enea this is fab! Must've taken forever! You've obviously put a lot of work into this and its paid off" 
"Your video its brilliant! very professional "

No comments:

Post a Comment