Tuesday 12 April 2016

My Facebook feedback on the potential digipak back cover

I posted on Facebook potential images for the back of my digipak with the layout already set out, this proves to be most helpful as I managed to get a thumbs up from 60+ people with different ideas on what picture looked better. 
Conclusively, the first image won. However the picture with the two heads came a close second, therefore I will use that for my magazine advertisement. Here are the results below. 
This is the image which seemed to win with 43 people 'liking' it. This took me by surprise, however it must be due to the dark and mysterious nature of the cover. I also think that the audience may like the effects I have used on the image to make her skin multicoloured. 
This was overall second with 26 people 'liking' this image, so although it was still popular it was a potential album cover for me. I will therefore use this on my magazine advert as I realized that it is still popular amongst the options of images. 
The image above is showing that this image only got 7 likes, showing that it is much less popular than the other options. This demonstrates and I have taken on board not to use this image as I feel that my audience research is important to how successful my product ends up. 
This image was the least popular only gaining 5 likes, although I personally think it reflects the music video the best I feel as though there may be too much going on in the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment