Monday 11 April 2016

My song on the radio





I have made a mock of what my song would be like on the radio, for this I used windows movie maker. 
I found a radio jingle for Virgin radio (most likely to play my song) and I then cut parts of my song out to fit into the time allocation usually given to a song on the radio (they cut out the boring bits) I managed to make my song 2 minutes long (the optimum time) and I also faded out the word 'high' as I thought that on the radio they censor words out with bad connotations and that are unsuitable for children to hear. I there is no correlation between what radio channel I have picked on this because I couldnt find the jingles for Radio X, Absolute Radio, BBC Radio 1 or BBC Radio 6. Pay no interest to virgin radio. 

This is the radio broadcast below ...

No comments:

Post a Comment